The Cubbs Party Dip Traditional range is an old time favourite! It has been on the South African super market shelves since 1993, the secret recipe is unchanged and the Dip mix is as popular as ever!
Over the years the traditional range dips have become an ingredient in iteself for many household recipe's, from Mom's potato bake to Dad's hamburger Sauce!
Easy to prepare, same high quality and you decide Sour Cream or Cream Cheese!
Cubbs Party Dip - You make it Fresh!
- Combine contents of Bacon & Onion Instant Dip mix with 250g smooth Cream Cheese or 250 ml Sour Cream. Mix well.
- If necessary, thin with milk or cream.
- To enhance flavour, cover and refrigerate one hour before serving. Stir before serving.
Tip: For a lower fat version use low fat or fat free cream cheese or plain yoghurt.
- Serve with chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
- Baked Pototo filling: Add fried bacon pieces to prepared Bacon & Onion Dip mix. Serve as a delicious baked potato filling.
- Sauce: Heat prepared dip mix and serve as sauce for hamburgers, or add to pasta sauce.
Party Dip Traditional - Add Cream Cheese - Bacon & Onion Flavour
Onion, Flovourant, Vegetable Protein (Soya), Maltodextrin, Monosodium Glutamate E 621 (Flavour Enhancer), Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Mixed Herbs & Spices
Allergens: Soya, Gluten, Egg, Wheat