The Cubbs Party Dip Traditional range is an old time favourite! It has been on the South African super market shelves since 1993, the secret recipe is unchanged and the Dip mix is as popular as ever!
Over the years the traditional range dips have become an ingredient in iteself for many household recipe's, from Mom's potato bake to Dad's hamburger Sauce!
Easy to prepare, same high quality and you decide Sour Cream or Cream Cheese!
Cubbs Party Dip - You make it Fresh!
- Combine contents of Spring Onion Instant Dip mix with 250g smooth Cream Cheese or 250 ml Sour Cream.Mix well.
- If necessary, thin with milk or cream.
- To enhance flavour, cover and refrigerate one hour before serving. Stir before serving.
Tip: For a lower fat version use low fat or fat free cream cheese or plain yoghurt.
- Serve with chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
- Salad Dressing: Combine contents of Spring Onion Dip Mix with 3/4 cup mayonnaise ½ cup milk and 2 teaspoons vinegar. Mix until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Potato Salad: Combine contents of Spring Onion Dip mix with 1 cup mayonnaise. Thin with milk. Stir into cooked, diced potatoes.
- Serving Variation - Add chopped spring onion and black pepper to taste.
Party Dip Traditional - Add Cream Cheese - Spring Onion Flavour
Dehydrated Onion, Flavourant, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate (E621 )- Flavour Enhancer, Salt, Garlic, Herbs and Spices, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Colourant.
ALLERGENS: Cow's Mik, Eggs, Soya, Gluten