The Cubbs Party Dip Traditional range is an old time favourite! It has been on the South African super market shelves since 1993, the secret recipe is unchanged and the Dip mix is as popular as ever!
Over the years the traditional range dips have become an ingredient in iteself for many household recipe's, from Mom's potato bake to Dad's hamburger Sauce!
Easy to prepare, same high quality and super healthy with fresh Avocado!
Cubbs Party Dip - You make it Fresh!
1. Combine contents of Original Avocado Instant Dip mix with 200 g mashed ripe avocado (1 medium size avocado). Mix well.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving. Stir before serving.
Alternative preparation options:
1. Combine contents of Avocado Original Instant Dip mix with 250 ml of sour cream or 250g smooth cream cheese. Mix well.
2. If necessary thin with milk or cream
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
3. Stir before serving.
Tip: For a lower fat version use low fat or fat free cream cheese or plain yoghurt.
- Serve with chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
- To add some variety add: Chopped fried bacon pieces.
- Avocado Treat: Half 2 avocados, remove pip and spoon prepared avocado dip into 4 halves. Spoon 1 boiled, mashed egg on top of avocado mix. Sprinkle with fried bacon
- Gaucamole: Add 1 chopped fresh tomato, 1/2 chopped fresh onion and 1 fresh chilli or 1 teaspoon tobasco.
Party Dip Traditional - Add Fresh Avocado - Avocado Original
Maltodextrin, Dried Onion, Whey (Milk), Red Bell Pepper, Non-Fat Milk Solids, Solt, Goriic, Sugar, Flavouronts, Citric Acid (E330), Herbs and Spices, Colourant.
ALLERGENS: Cow's Milk, Soya, Gluten