The Cubbs Salad Dressing range is a super tasty, easy to mix, ready for any Zesty Salads!
We only use the freshest, highest quality herbs and spices in all our Salad Dressings. To prepare simply mix with milk and mayonnaise and there you go! You make it Fresh!
Can also be used to make a tasty dip to serve with freshly cut veggies or potato chips!
You should always have a spare in the kitchen cupboard - just in case!
Cubbs Salad Dressings - You make it Fresh!
- You will need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise and a 1/2 cup of Milk
- In Shaker or Container with tight fitting lid add 1/2 cup *milk and 1/2 cup *mayonnaise.
- Add contents of packet. Shake vigorously until well blended.
- Cover and Refrigerate. Chill 30 min to thicken and for flavour to strengthen
- Shake before serving and pour over salad.
For a thinner consistency: Add 1 tablespoon milk at a time, mix well.
- Alternatively repeat the directions as above but prepare in a bowl and spoon over salad.
- Stays fresh for up to 2 weeks in refrigerator.
To use as a Refill: Use as a refill in re-usable Salad Dressing Shaker or container of your choice
To prepare as a dip:
• In a bowl, combine 250 ml Sour cream with contents of packet. Mix well.
• Cover and Refrigerate. If necessary, thin with *milk.
• Chill 30 min to thicken and for flavours to develop. Stir before serving.
Serve with chips, fresh vegetables or any snack of your choice
Salad Dressing - Creamy Range - Greek & Feta Flavour
Mlxed Herbs & Spices, Flavourant, Buttermik, Full Cream Mik Powder, Monosodium Glutamate (E621 Flavour enhancer), Whey (Milk), Garlic, Modified Maize Starch, Sugar, Salt, Acidity Regulator (E270,E330), Onion, Slabiliser (E415,E466), Mustard, Hydrolysed Vegelable, Protein (Soya)