The Cubbs Salad Dressing range is a super tasty, easy to mix, ready for any Zesty Salads!
We only use the freshest, highest quality herbs and spices in all our Salad Dressings. To prepare simply mix with Vinegar, oil (Olive or Canola) and water and there you go! You make it Fresh!
Can also be used to make a tasty marinade for your favourite meat!
You should always have a spare in the kitchen cupboard - just in case!
Cubbs Salad Dressings - You make it Fresh!
- You will need ¼ cup vinegar, 3 Tbsp water, ½ cup oil
- Step 1. In a salad dressing shaker or container with tight fitting lid combine ¼ cup (60ml) vinegar and 3 Tbsp water.
- Step 2. Add Contents of packet. Shake vigorously until well blended
- Step 3. Add ½ cup (125ml) oil. Shake again until well blended. Allow to stand for 5 minutes and splash on Salad
To prepare with less Oil:
- Complete Step 1 and 2 as above. Step 3 substitute ½ cup oil with ¼ cup water and ¼ cup Oil. Shake as directed.
Please note: Stays fresh for up to 4 weeks in refrigerator.
Ingredients in dressing will separate when refrigerated especially when prepared with Olive Oil. To reuse let dressing stand at room temperature about 1 hour and then shake just before serving.
To use as a Refill: Use as a refill in re-usable Salad Dressing Shaker or container of your choice
To Prepare as a Marinade:
- Follow Step 1, 2 and 3 as above
- Reserve 2 Tbsp marinade for basting
- Place your choice of meat or chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade and tum to coat well.
- Refrigerate 6-8 hours or overnight to marinade, drain, discarding mixture.
- Braai, Grill or Bake, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade
6. Suggestion: Replace 3 TBSP WATER with fresh lime juice
Salad Dressing - Vinaigrette Range - French Flavour
Maltodextrin, Mixed Herbs & Spices, Acidity Regulator : (E270, E33D), Lactose, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate (E621) (Flavour Enhancer), Mustard, Garlic, Sucrose, Fructose, Modified Maize Starch, Onion, Stabiliser (E466)