The Cubbs Salad Dressing range is a super tasty, easy to mix, ready for any Zesty Salads!
We only use the freshest, highest quality herbs and spices in all our Salad Dressings. To prepare simply mix with Yoghurt and a little water! You make it Fresh!
Can also be used to make a tasty marinade for Chicken, Fish or Lamb!
You should always have a spare in the kitchen cupboard - just in case!
Cubbs Salad Dressings - You make it Fresh!
- You will need 1 small Tub (175g) of plain yoghurt and 2 Tbsp warm water.
- Step 1. In a salad dressing shaker or container with tight fitting lid combine 2 Tbsp warm water with contents of packet.
- Step 2. Add 1 tub(175g) plain yoghurt and shake vigorously until well blended
- Step 3. Allow to stand for 15 minutes or longer for flavours to develop and pour over Salad of your choice
To use as a Refill: Use as a refill in re-usable Salad Dressing Shaker or container of your choice
TIP: The prepared Salad dressing is a great tasting sauce for Chicken or Lamb Pita breads and wraps!
To prepare as a marinade (Chicken, Fish or Lamb):
- Follow step 1 and 2 as above 2.
- Reserve 2 Tbsp marinade for basting
- Place chicken, lamb or fish in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade and tum to coat well.
- Refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Remove meat from marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Braai ,Grill or Bake, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Discard any remaining marinade
- Interesting Alternative: Replace 3 TBSP WATER with fresh lemon or lime juice and add 1 Tbsp Olive or Canola Oil
Salad Dressing - Yoghurt Range - Greek Flavour
Maltodextrin, Lactose, Flavourant, Mixed Herbs & Spices ,Fructose, Monosodium Glutamate (E621) (Flavour Enhancer), Sucrose, Salt, Garlic, Acidity Regulator(E270,E 330), Onion, Mustard, Lemon Juice powder, Slabiliser(E466), Hydrolysed Vegetable, Protein (Soya)
Allergens: Cows Milk, Eggs, Soya, Gluten